My disclosure policy is valid from August 26, 2017.
The Nikki Theorem is a personal blog written and edited by me, Nicole Carman. For questions about this blog, please feel free to contact me.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
My blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and possibly other forms of compensation so that I can help support my family. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but please know that I only promote products and services that I recommend to my readers. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content because I believe in complete transparency.
Another part of the income that I earn from my blog may be from my product reviews, as I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation from some posts or advertisements on my blog, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The Nikki Theorem does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Giveaway and Social Media-Specific Disclosure
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to win.
- The duraction of each giveaway is clearly noted on each giveaway post but may change to fit the need of the company sponsoring the giveaway.
- Giveaway entrants must be 18 years of age or older and live in the continental USA unless otherwise noted.
- To enter any giveaway on The Nikki Theorem, follow the instructions on the giveaway post.
- The number of eligible entries that you complete and submit determine your odds of winning.
- All giveaway entries are verified before a winner is selected.
- The prize value is clearly noted on each giveaway post.
- Prize winners are selected via Rafflecopter (random, automated choice) after all non-eligible entries are removed from the pool of entries.
- After the winner is chosen, they are notified via email and are given 48 hours to respond. If the selected winner does not respond, another one will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter.
- The company that is sponsoring the giveaway will need the mailing address of the prize winner so that they can mail the prize to them. I will collect said information when the chosen winner of the giveaway responds to my initial email notifying them that they won the prize.
- Prizes may take up to four to six weeks to be mailed or received to the prize winner, though it will vary depending on the company.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
I, Nicole Carman, may or may not have received the prize item or monetary compensation for a giveaway post on The Nikki Theorem. The opinions on the product are solely that of mine and are in no way influenced by any other party.
Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Nicole Carman and/or the sponsor, nor their affiliates, assume any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize. This includes any such incident resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. By participating in any promotion on The Nikki Theorem, the entrants of said giveaway(s) agree to these rules and regulations.
The Nikki Theorem and/or the sponsor retain the rights to pull any giveaway for any reason and at any time. No giveaway posted on this blog is endorsed, sponsored or participated in by Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media website, and The Nikki Theorem releases them of any and all liability regarding all giveaways found within it.